Schedule – Massages
IMPORTANT MASSAGE INFORMATION:
To schedule a massage, choose massages from the drop down list, then click next. A calendar will show the dates that Jake has available slots, shown as open. Once a slot is taken, it will not appear on the list any more. If all slots are taken, the day will not appear on the calendar. If you need to cancel an appointment, navigate to the Manage Appointments page.
- Location: Massage Room, located at the back of the gym on 4West (4th floor Hubbard HQ)
- Time: Massages are 20 mins. You will receive an email with a calendar reminder, click to open and add to your calendar. Check spam just in case. Massages are offered every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Maximum: You may sign up for a maximum of 2 massages each month. This allows your fellow colleagues to grab a spot, too! Any unclaimed spots day-of are up for grabs, even if you’ve already had two that month.
- Come as you are: These massages offer “express relaxation,” therefore, fully clothed with your shoes on.
- Communicate your needs: Let the massage therapist know what pressure you prefer, and if you have any areas that you want him or her to focus on.
- Standard: All participants will need to have a signed Vibrancy360 waiver on file. This is standard practice for services like massage, and will cover all participation in Vibrancy360 offerings. Please scan your signed waiver to Vibrancy360@spins.com
- Questions: Please email Vibrancy360 with questions & feedback!
- TIP: You may have been booking an appointment that someone else was trying to book simultaneously. We encourage you to get in the habit of checking to see that your appointment went through after you book by navigating to the Manage Appointments page.
- Private Massages: If you’d like to book a private massage with Jake, please email him at email@example.com
If you are not currently a WordPress user, an account will be created for you after booking. Please check your email/SPAM folder for your credentials. Save these credentials to use for booking sign-ups and management, all done through this site.
Jake Fray has been practicing massage in IL since 2014. Jake has a background in clinical style massage with an emphasis on working with athletes as well as treatment of specific conditions. He has a passion for using massage as a tool for recovery, aiding in injury treatment and improving both physical and mental performance. Jake practices a wide range of techniques such as trigger point, Swedish, deep tissue, myofascial, assisted stretching and Thai Yoga. As a licensed massage therapist, Jake believes massage is important to incorporate into any wellness program as it aids with recovery in exercise as well as helps reduce stress.